Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trying to get caught up

Well back into the roll of things. For the last few weeks I have been spending most of my munchkin free time creating stock for the upcoming shows. Then I went and picked up a show on July 29th. So anyways I have got some new stock made. Here are some of the jackets I got done.


I also got various skirts done, in sizes 2-3 and 4-5. Though I am seriously thinking about sizing things by waist measurements. The sizing of clothing is so wonky anymore. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to them. Munchkin wears anything from stuff marked 3-6months to 4 years. And since she isn't quite 3 that doesn't make much sense. But then again I find all clothing sizing inconsistent. Measurements of shoulder width, waist, and hips I think are the general way to go. I am going to try to come up with a sizing chart for the clothing I have been making. Another chore to do in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment