Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

What's Up

So we have been busy getting the new shop up and running. I will be offering a variety of workshops and have many of the things I make for sale. This weekend was the local Scarecrow Festival so I thought what is better then making a store scarecrow. I think she turned out pretty amazing it only took Holly and I a full afternoon.
We have been painting walls, hanging displays, designing business cards and other propaganda. All in all it has been a busy three weeks since we signed the papers for the space. Now here's hoping we get some students for the classes offered.



The window display has been a work in progress. Trying to get samples of all the available workshops done and displayed at the shop and pictures posted to the website. Work is never done.
On top of all this I managed to pinch a nerve in my shoulder which has slowed down production a bit. But I think we have approximately half of the class samples done now. SO we are getting there. Need to do pictures of everything on Monday hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment