Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

November is Done Yeah!!!














So the last month has been pretty hectic. Shows every weekend plus trying to get other commitments done. But thankfully it is the last day of November. No more shows booked for the rest of the year.
Here are a couple of small wool wallhangings I got done amongst all the bustle.
So now I need to complete two commissioned jackets, one commissioned scarf, and complete an order for some hats for a children's store. I shall have to double check my lists and orders to make sure that is it. But I think that is all.
Otherwise I need to restock some things for myself, such as cookies, aprons, muffins, tea cups plus get some samples done for the upcoming workshops in the New Year. Oh yes the other goal that keeps getting shuffled is to get some things posted for sale on my ArtFire store. So list making time once again to try to remain focused. Really need to convince munchkin to model some of my new hats and clothes. She hasn't been the most cooperative in that department lately.
All in all I am really looking forward to December.

No comments:

Post a Comment