Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Been busy, busy, busy so Finally a new post

So I have been busy working on the move for the store. We are moving to a space with two windows on the main drag of Napanee. We aren't gaining any floor space but hopefully there will be more visibility.
My latest creations have included altered jackets for children and adults. I also made some skirts using some real cool pirate fabric I found while visiting in Montreal. The prototypes I made have been well received and if I don't say so both munchkin and I looked pretty good while wearing them. This coming week I hope to play with a couple of top ideas.
So the next few weeks are going to be busy, but things are coming together. Looking into doing a photo shoot with a photographer friend, so checking out locations and getting busy finishing some more pieces are main priority. It's all about focus. Which I am still working on.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment