Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Contest

SO this is the beginning of a piece I am working on for the contest Sublime Stitching is holding. You must use a minimum 3 patterns put out by the company. I have used 4 plus added some of my own design to tie it all together. I think it may take a lot more hours to complete, but so far so good. Part of the decision making is going to be how to finish the edges once I am completed with the main picture.
I am also presently working on a panel for the shop using hand dyed cottons and embroidery. This way I have a little variety of pieces to work on. Also need to start a piece on the theme of Mad Hatter's Tea Party, for this one I need to decide what medium I want to work in. Keep debating about doing something more sculptural.

No comments:

Post a Comment