Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Make It Indie Show


I am so proud of myself I remembered to take pictures of my booth after getting it set up. They aren't the best pictures but hey they are pictures. This was a very nicely organized and attended show. There was a great variety in vendors even people who worked with similar mediums were quite different from each other. Cobourg is much closer then I had expected, I had always thought of it as being further away. In reality it is just over the hour if you take the highway. So I may be checking out other shows in that area.

5 comments:

  1. wonderful displays. I always seem to forget to take pictures of events I do where I set up displays... ~unvlmom~ following from swap-bot (blog follwers #2 swap. Also listed you on my blog Http://www.unvlmom.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always good to document how you set up the table. looks like it was lots of fun!
    - memtree (http://consciousness-collection.blogspot.com/) from sb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I wish I had opportunities where I live to participate in fairs/shows. You are really talented :) My name is Bonnie (Pink Stitches from swapbot)! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so cool you've done shows with your items. I'd really love to do that eventually too. Good luck in your future endeavors! (AsAlwaysAngela on SB).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great displays!! Love seeing others' taking photos of their craft show set ups! leecytx from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete