Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pay It forward with creativity

Pay It Forward 2011.I promise to send an original creation to the first 5 people who leave a comment here.They in turn must post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status.Rules: it must be hand made by you and sent sometime in 2011.

This is the post where I discovered this round of pay it forward. I am always game for ways to encourage creativity around the globe.

SO I am going to make something specific for just this. Once I get a sample done I will post a picture but I am thinking along the lines of functional art. Thus it will be something that would be useful in your own pursuit of creativity in your life.

So leave a comment that you would like to participate and I will contact you later for a snail mail addy.

Ingrid

Ps Poke around Patricia's blog she makes some great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment