Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Toothy

So every once in a while I get these great wool cardigans which I then wash to see what transpires. Anyways I decided because of the pockets some of them would make great tooth pillows. Don't ask about the train of thought. But aren't they cute.

Munchkin approved and once again I had to pay the "Munchkin Tax" as it is called in our household. which means she takes something that I have created and claims it as her own. This time I also got 3 kisses and 4 hugs also.(Does that count as payment?) So I guess she is ready when she starts loosing teeth in about 2 years.

3 comments:

  1. Those tooth pillows are absolutely adorable! Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea,and they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is TheArtistChick from swap bot. I am now following your blog and I will enjoy catching up with your posts!

    ReplyDelete