Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy, Busy

Well I have been a busy little bee in the last month. Sending off more applications for shows and actually doing a show in partnership with Taste The County - Called Maple In The County. For anyone not in the know 'The County" in this area means Prince Edward County. This is a very marketable area they now have numerous wineries and is a favourite spot for artists to reside.

The show was upstairs of a very nice independent bookstore call Books & Co. A preferred venue to me as it is reasonably close, has great coffee at the attached cafe and in general the right kind of clientele. Though walking up and down the stairs for setup and take down is a real workout. I just refer to it as part of my workout program. Usually have a few follow up sales from any shows I do there which is always great.

Presently I am trying to wrap my head around which shows would be the most beneficial to do considering travel, accommodations and cost of space. Then there is always the consideration of spacing as if the sale is amazing I need to restock for the next show. Has anyone out there discovered that magic 72 hour day?

No comments:

Post a Comment