Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Art Among The Ruins

A quick picture of my tent at The Art Among The Ruins in Newburgh. It was a beautiful sunny day. My new camp table which rolls up worked great and I think I devised a method for a change room. Though people kept asking where I got my curtains or if they were perhaps for sale. I guess I should of bought all the bright sheets GT had that day and resold them(HAHA).
A shot looking down over the hill past some of the flowerbeds.
A slightly different view. I think in the end there were 50 artists participating.
A mushroom that munchkin discovered around the corner of the house at the show. Of course I was dragged over to take a picture. She knows her Mommy's fondness for mushrooms. Aren't they pretty? They were a wonderful combination of browns though towards the end of their lifespan.

No comments:

Post a Comment