Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Skirt Comission

Not quite like the sample pictures she sent. She said surprise her and to put my own spin on it. So I made something that I feel is very versatile. Perfect for any occasion. Made the waist band dip in the front as I was pretty sure she had bellybutton adornment and guess what - I was right.
She asked for some colour with the options being Red, Bright Pink, Purple and Bright Green. I had this wonderful green trim and I dug and found some awesome plaid purple/black trim so the decision was made. I also came across this totally awesome orange fringe that I have and now need to design something to put it on. It actually looked wonderful draped across the skirt but was afraid that it may put to much of a Halloween vibe to it.
She's smiling and she wouldn't take it off before leaving so I guess that means she liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment