Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Last While

A new sweater dress. Finally came across a sweater that went well with another one I had in my stash. Sometimes it takes a while to find the perfect sweater to complete the look. Then I have to find the original sweater which is EGADS. This often involves lots of digging and sometimes days as I am sure those house trolls hide things on me just for amusement. Also got a variety of golf shirt dresses done and some new jackets.
Went on a day trip with the family after spending the morning at a Habu Textiles sourcing talk in Picton. Have been wanting to go to a local goat cheese dairy, so after they picked me up we went for a bit of a drive. This is a wonderful structure that they have built outside the main building. It is made from reclaimed materials, being as green as possible is one of the company mandates. And their cheese is good too. We picked up some chevre and cheddar.
Here's munchkin posing in the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment