Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Palmer Dress

I am horrible about naming things. So I finally decided what to call this basic style of dress. As they are mainly made using repurposed golf shirts - why not Palmer. I know not very original. But I have to stop overthinking things like naming a design.
Made some that would fit the larger figure and have been experimenting with sleeves. So these with the sweater skirts are now part of my more consistent designs. Am presently working on a couple of more options. Though as always there will never be two exactly like and they are all personally made by Moi.
Have definitively decided that I never plan on farming out the sewing of my designs. I like the fact that I can say each item available is personally created by me.

4 comments:

  1. They are brilliant-how do you come up with the great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of golfers in the area. So I had to come up with a GOOD(HAHA) use for the shirts.So glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Swap-bot with the swap "Promoting your blog"! Am now following your blog! Love your Palmer dresses!!
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Never wear dresses, but those are sublime <3

    Azed from swap bot "blog swap"

    ReplyDelete