Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Finished Bralette


Here is the finished bralette using Kwik Sew K3167. I like my colour combination and the lace I found in my stash to use on cups is just a tinge darker then the paprika stretch lace. The dark brown cotton/bamboo knit I used for the cups was also something I had bought previously.This will be a very comfy bralette but not something when I am looking for support and shaping. Normally comfort is one of the top priorities for me, well that along with aesthetics and this fits in both of those categories.

If I do use the pattern again I would probably change the shape of the cups a bit, will decide this after I have worn the bralette for a day. Then the next test will be to see how the fabrics withstand their first venture into the laundryroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment