Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Pattern Review : Stitch Upon A Time - Boxers


Made a pair of women's boxers to go with my Watson Bra. Still loving the fabric from Spoonflower and this short circuit design by robyriker. 
The women's boxer pattern is from Stitch Upon A Time. Made up the short leg version which is a good thing. The longer leg absolutely would not of worked with this fabric. If doing the longer leg I would definitely recommend using a 4 way stretch, that is unless you don't have large or muscular legs. Truthfully I am probably going to reshape the legs on this pair. I found that they rolled on me. Otherwise they were extremely easy to sew up and fit quite well. Did the higher waisted option from pattern. 
I also have a couple of more patterns to try from Stitch Upon A Time. One being the Fauna Jacket which I am going to use the rest of my short circuits fabric for along with some wonderful French Terry I picked up at DryGoods Design in Pioneer Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment