Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

bras 101 Monica O'Rourke Bravo

BRAS 101- Basic Fitting by Monica O'Rourke Bravo

   Very simply filmed but a lot of info. This would be a great movie to watch if you work in any type of job that involves the fitting of bras. She starts with a short basic history of bras, then she moves onto different types of bra styles and covers what styles may suit different breast shapes. What to look for in an incorrect fit is also covered. Monica then talks about how to measure yourself or someone else when looking for or creating a bra. She even covers the basics of Bra Math :0) which isn't bad once you get the hang of it, 

   Definitely a great video to watch if bras are a new subject for you. Even if you are experienced in the ways of bras you will probably glean some new info or have something reconfirmed for you. I felt it was worth my investment and a good addition to my library. Thus far with all the information I have learnt about the art of bra making I have always felt there is lots more to learn, Monica O"Rourke Bravo was a nice addition to this process. I am looking forward to trying a couple of her patterns in the near future. The plum coloured bra kit I also purchased is sitting on the side of my cutting table waiting to be used in a bra for me. First the decision has to be made  - 'What style? Underwire no Underwire? but it is definitely going to be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment