Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Packages on my Doorstep



The stretch laces I just received from Sew Sassy Fabrics just seem to suit this Kwik Sew pattern. I see a new bralette and I think two pairs of panties in my near future.

This morning I found a package from the US Post on my doorstep. The mailman leaves packages on the porch and we get delivery every day of the week, sometimes twice, one of the great things about being in Seattle. So the package was a bubble wrap envelope from Sew Sassy Fabrics with the beautiful stretch laces I decided to try from them. Still trying to find a good fabric store here for laces and bra making supplies. But ecommerce is my friend in this situation. 

So the plan for part of this afternoon is to cut up some lace and perhaps even sew up a bralette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment