Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SteamPunk Inspired Set

Went to visit my parents back in Ontario, Canada and the blog got neglected in the process. Partially due to the fact that I am spoiled when it comes to internet access normally. My parents still actually plug in to an actual modem aka NO Wireless which is just odd feeling. 
This is an outfit I made just before I headed East. It is actually still on my mannequin by the front door. She is quite often naked or just wearing a backpack so she is probably enjoying being a bit more covered for the last bit.



Made with the Ohhh Lulu Longline Bra and Grace Panties again. It has been a very comfy pattern, am sure it will become a standby for me. In this longline I put a bra closure on the back because somedays I just don't want to be pulling things over my head. The fabric also has a little less give then the last one I made.

As for the fabric:
Purple stretch lace fabric was bought at Stitches in Capital Hill, Seattle
Purple trim on bra is from Arte Crafts Bra Making Supplies
Elastic on panties is from Sew Sassy Fabrics
Wonderful printed cotton jersey is from Spoonflower Fabrics designed by Artgarage. Love the concept of Spoonflower, fabric printed to order with designs by independent artists. I have now tried two types of fabric from them and they have both washed wonderfully and the colours are staying pretty true.




No comments:

Post a Comment