Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today's Schedule ;0)

Post some pictures of new products - check. It is only a sampling of some of the new things I have been working on. More to come soon.
Hat made from Vintage fabric

Hat made from Vintage cape
Print and mail an application for upcoming show this year. The first time applying to this particular show and it is a larger one. 

Finish a couple of simple alterations I have waiting on my sewing table.

Get Connie's skirts started and perhaps one even completed today. Special Order

Avoid coffee shop my favourite place of procrastination or I won't get much else done on my schedule today.

So that is my schedule for today. Here's hoping I achieve sticking to it and that tomorrows includes the plumbers I have been waiting for - it would be awesome to have the plumbing issues solved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment